Welcome to KidVision Pre-K and the KidVision Teachers Association!
If you have not visited our website for a while, you'll notice some changes:
- We offer two types of KidVision Pre-K memberships:
1. KidVision Pre-K membership, which is free and allows access to viewing Field Trips and Classroom Tools.
2. KidVision Teachers Association membership, which allows you to earn CEUs/In-Service Hours and satisfies the requirement of "membership in a professional organization." You can join the Teachers Association at any time, but memberships expire on June 30th of each year.
Click here to learn more about the KidVision Teachers Association
If you have any questions or problems logging in, navigating the site or accessing the CEUs, please click here to contact us.
Do you want to earn CEUs or In-Service Hours?
This training will take 30 to 60 minutes to complete.
All components of the training are mandatory. You will not be able to progress to the next component until the last one is completed. If you exit prior to completing the learning session you will need to start from the beginning.
Answering the pre-test and program evaluation are required but not graded.
You may take the post-test until you have successfully answered all questions. All questions must be answered correctly to receive credit for the unit.
- Pre-Test (must answer all questions)
- Field Trip Video (must watch complete video)
- Standards Instruction Video (must watch complete video)
- Lesson Plans (printable PDF - must scroll through all 4 pages)
- Post-Test (must answer all questions correctly/can be retaken until successfully completed)
- Program Evaluation (must answer all questions)
- Check your transcript, at the top of your profile page, to see credit has been added